Officially licensed by the Harley-Davidson Company, this classic Jukebox has perfectly captured the American temperament. Two bald eagles, the emblem of the United States, swoop in from the pilasters, and a third eagle adorns the center panel, accompanied by two Harley-Davidson motorcycles. The Harley-Davidson’s rugged character asserts itself with arch lighting, and features illuminated custom screened glass panels.
The red, white, and blue colors surround the fine, polished accents at each shoulder, and Harley-Davidson’s proud, patriotic nature is underlined by the fantastic sound output associated with the Rock-Ola brand. These icons of US culture all combine to create a true vision of American craftsmanship.
The Harley-Davidson Music Center is manufactured by Rock-Ola: creators of the only true authentic, brand new American jukebox on the planet.
Its slimline build allows it to fit comfortably in a room where space is at a premium; it is only 48cm (19inches) deep. It has the honor of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, and is the ultimate storage system for all your favorite tracks, holding a terabyte of free space. With a 19” touchscreen monitor, you can sort through your extensive music collection, which the Music Center will then deliver using its 5 sophisticated internal speakers and QSC amplifier, to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes.
The more digital focus of the Rock-Ola Slimline Music Center jukebox means it is better suited than ever to mobile devices and sophisticated MP3 players, allowing you to download directly from a USB device, sync playlists to your device, or simply play your MP3 directly through the jukebox.
HIGH POWER. High-performance power - these jukeboxes have a high wattage.
BLUETOOTH ENABLED. Bluetooth enabled - connect via devices such as mobile.
TOUCHSCREEN MONITOR. Touchscreen monitor - digital interface to select your music.
LARGE STORAGE. 1 terabyte storage - holds 13,000 CDs in digital format.
USB COMPATIBLE. USB port - plug in your external devices.
- Model: QB6E-HD
- Made in California, USA
- CD Capacity: 13000 (downloaded in digital format)
- Finish: Official Harley-Davidson Theme
- Compatible with Mobile Phones and Tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way system for Live Performance Recreation (2x 3” Tweeter Speakers, 2x 6.5” Full Range Speakers, 1x 10" Dual Voice Coil Powered Subwoofer)
- 48cm Touchscreen monitor
- 1 Terabyte of storage can accommodate up to 13,000 CDs, depending on compression preference
- QSC 425 watt RMS amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- USB Port
- External Speaker Connections
- Available in 115 V or 230 V [50/60 Hz]
- Dimensions: (H) 61 1/2 in x (W) 33 in x (D) 19 1/2 in
- Weight 245 lbs