The Arlington billiard table is traditionally done right. The Arlington was designed to appeal to every customer from modern to traditional depending on the stain and felt colors selected. Wood tones blend seamlessly in traditional and transitional spaces with black or grey-leaning modern and grey-leaning rustic or farmhouse style. With a keen eye on the proportions of the Arlington, the Venture team has created a billiard table easy on the eyes with just the right proportions on the legs, rails, and details to feel just right in every space.
The Arlington billiard is shown in the 8′ size in grey on ash with a khaki cloth. Overall assembled dimensions of the 8′ are 57″X101″X31-1/2″. Arlington is a KD (knocked down) style construction, so it is designed to ship and fit almost anywhere; elevators, stairs, narrow hallways, etc. Available in 7′ size and other stain options.
8'Arlington Billiard Table
- Available in 7′ and 8′ sizes
- 1″ Brazilian 3-piece slate
- Finished dimensions on 7′ – 52″X91″X31-1/2″
- Finished dimensions on 8′ – 57″X101″X31-1/2″
- Weight: 775 lbs.
- The cabinet and legs are constructed of all solid hardwood
- Round Mother of Pearl sites standard
- Black Leather internal drop pockets
- Knocked Down style frame
- Standard accessory kit
- Optional dining top available
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on cabinet and slat
- Suitable for commercial use
- Commercial warranty available
- Delivery and Installation are available
Standard Billiard Accessory Kit includes the following:
- (4) sticks
- Set of pro-style balls
- Cue rack
- (1) 81ball triangle
- (1) 9-ball triangle
- Other accessories
- When researching your billiard table be sure to look at the overall dimensions of the table not just the size (i.e. 7′, 8′, 9′). The size of the table states only the slate size, the overall size of the billiard table will always be larger.
- The minimum room requirements for a 7′ billiard table are 13′ 6″ x 16′ 8″. The minimum room requirements for an 8′ billiard table are 13′ 11″ x 17′ 4″. The minimum room requirements for a 9′ billiard table are 14′ 6” x 18′ 4”. These are all based on using a 58″ cue stick.
- Take note of the style of construction on the billiard table you are choosing to ensure that it will easily move into your space for assembly. Venture Games has 3 styles of construction: KD (knocked down) this type of construction will suit any installation location. Fixed Frame, this style of construction has the slate frame assembled at the factory and will be good for most installation locations (stairs and elevator access is okay), and the Unibody Frame, this style of construction has the slate frame and the side rails assembled at the factory which allows for the most dynamic designs but does need to be considered for access into the space.