Billiards isn’t defined by characteristics like green felt and bulky design. In fact, your modern wood pool table can be elegant and slim, allowing your game room to reach a greater standard. If you prefer the sleek look of today’s pool tables, consider this custom billiards table from Venture Games. Invest in a Custom Billiards Table
A chic addition to any residence or commercial space, the 8' Monaco Billiard Table is a handcrafted piece of American furnishing featuring a beautiful, contemporary design. Doesn't matter if you're a casual player or a pro, Monaco will make an everlasting impression.
The Monaco 8' Billiard Table is accompanied by an ash wood frame and has multiple custom finishes for you to choose from. The frame is accented by modern ash with ghost sites and genuine leather drop pockets.
- Choice of Teflon spill-proof felt by Championship
- 3 piece 1” thick premium backed billiards slate
- Multiple custom finishes to choose from
- Modern wood pool table made in the USA
- Solid wood construction
- Modern ash with ghost sites
- K66 gum rubber cushions for a premium accurate rebound
- Genuine enclosed leather drop pockets
- Standard Billiard Accessory Kit
- Designed with tournament play in mind
- Meeting all Billiard Congress of America’s specifications for premium playability
Standard Billiard Accessory Kit includes the following:
- (4) sticks
- Set of pro-style balls
- Cue rack
- (1) 81ball triangle
- (1) 9-ball triangle
- Other accessories
- 8′ Overall: L: 95″; W: 55-3/8″; H: 32" - 850 lbs
- When researching your billiard table be sure to look at the overall dimensions of the table not just the size (i.e. 7′, 8′, 9′). The size of the table states only the slate size, the overall size of the billiard table will always be larger.
- The minimum room requirements for a 7′ billiard table are 13′ 6″ x 16′ 8″. The minimum room requirements for an 8′ billiard table are 13′ 11″ x 17′ 4″. The minimum room requirements for a 9′ billiard table are 14′ 6” x 18′ 4”. These are all based on using a 58″ cue stick.
- Take note of the style of construction on the billiard table you are choosing to ensure that it will easily move into your space for assembly. Venture Games has 3 styles of construction: KD (knocked down) this type of construction will suit any installation location. Fixed Frame, this style of construction has the slate frame assembled at the factory and will be good for most installation locations (stairs and elevator access is okay), and the Unibody Frame, this style of construction has the slate frame and the side rails assembled at the factory which allows for the most dynamic designs but does need to be considered for access into the space.