The Buckhead billiard is a clean, modern interpretation of the classic Parson style table developed during the 30s in Paris at the Parson’s School of Arts and Design and has been translated across every furniture grouping in recent years. Simple, architectural lines coupled with beautiful solid wood lean easily into any space, from modern to traditional and everything in between, and are suited for both residential and commercial use. Good design blended with exceptional engineering creates a piece that is handsome and durable.
The Buckhead billiard is shown in the 8′ size in black on ash with Euro blue cloth. Overall assembled dimensions of the 8′ are 60″X104″X31-1/2″. Buckhead offers a Unibody style construction which is assembled by the Venture artists at the studio. Please see the tear sheet for additional information on the Unibody-style construction. Available in 7′ size and other stain options.
8' Buckhead Billiard Table
- Available in 7′ and 8′ sizes (6-1/2′ and 9′ available upon request)
- 1″ Brazilian 3-piece slate
- Finished dimensions on 7′ – 55″X95″X31-1/2″
- Finished dimensions on 8′ – 60″X104″X31-1/2″
- Weight: 800-875 lbs.
- The cabinet and legs are constructed of all solid hardwood
- Round Mother of Pearl sites standard
- Leather internal drop pockets
- Unibody style frame
- Orders include a standard accessory kit
- Optional dining top available
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on cabinet and slat
- Suitable for commercial use
- Commercial warranty available
- Delivery and Installation are available
Standard Billiard Accessory Kit includes the following:
- (4) sticks
- Set of pro-style balls
- Cue rack
- (1) 81ball triangle
- (1) 9-ball triangle
- Other accessories
- When researching your billiard table be sure to look at the overall dimensions of the table not just the size (i.e. 7′, 8′, 9′). The size of the table states only the slate size, the overall size of the billiard table will always be larger.
- The minimum room requirements for a 7′ billiard table are 13′ 6″ x 16′ 8″. The minimum room requirements for an 8′ billiard table are 13′ 11″ x 17′ 4″. The minimum room requirements for a 9′ billiard table are 14′ 6” x 18′ 4”. These are all based on using a 58″ cue stick.
- Take note of the style of construction on the billiard table you are choosing to ensure that it will easily move into your space for assembly. Venture Games has 3 styles of construction: KD (knocked down) this type of construction will suit any installation location. Fixed Frame, this style of construction has the slate frame assembled at the factory and will be good for most installation locations (stairs and elevator access is okay), and the Unibody Frame, this style of construction has the slate frame and the side rails assembled at the factory which allows for the most dynamic designs but does need to be considered for access into the space.