Industrial Revolution Inspired Shuffleboard Table
The Venture brand designers have always had an admiration for old, industrial buildings constructed of fired brick, forged iron, and old-growth wooden beams that housed those amazing workers who were the backbone of the Industrial Revolution. Years have been spent combing salvage yards, antique shops, and side-of-the-road junk heaps just to drink in the craftsmanship of the architectural pieces of that time.
The Williamsburg Shuffleboard is photographed in the standard Bennett Stain. The Williamsburg Shuffleboard Table is Venture’s tribute to the men and women of the Industrial Revolution, who helped mold this country into a model for the world to emulate. The Williamsburg Shuffleboard captures the essence of that age with solid 6/4 hardwood rails, hand-rubbed stain, leather gutter, corner brackets, and center connectors custom made for this table, and legs that are fabricated out of solid 11 ga. steel.
- Available in 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20' & 22' sizes
- Traditional 1 – 2 – 3 scoring
- Williamsburg's finished outside width is 32"
- 3" thick x 20" wide pro playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard’s exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into the frame for maximum strength
- The cabinet is constructed of solid 6/4 (1-1/2”) hardwood that is finished in a hand-rubbed stain and 2 coats of furniture lacquer for a wipe clean, low maintenance finish.
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- 4 cast iron legs
- Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules, and ‘how to play’ information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer’s warranty covers parts and labor for the cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
- 192"L x 32"W x 33"H
- Playfield: 20"W x 3"D
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 186"L x 32"W x 40"H
- Weight Approximately: 876 lbs.