The cream of American jukeboxes meets one of the most legendary musical acts of all time. The farmhouse boy from Mississippi had barely graduated from high school before he became an international hit sensation, constantly breaking records (and hearts) with his astounding performances and provoking almost universal critical acclaim. This classic Bubbler jukebox is a limited edition, available in either black or white. Only 99 of each color were ever produced, making this device highly sought after by fans the world over, as the ultimate in rock and roll artifacts.
The Rock-Ola Bubbler CD-8 is one of Rock-Ola’s most instantly recognizable machines. It is an eternal staple of American culture and is the only true authentic brand-new American jukebox on the planet. Drawing inspiration from the Wurlitzer 1015, the world’s first ‘original jukebox’, this classic design has endured over 50 years with very few changes.
The Bubbler shares the Wurlitzer’s famous grille and gets its name from the pockets of air that float to the top of the eight bubble tubes lining the machine, as they slide through numerous deep hypnotizing colors, making the Bubbler as enchanting to the eye as it is to the ear. In addition to its beauty, the Bubbler’s cabinet is durable and robust, and of the best overall quality (attesting to the longevity of its iconic design). The cabinet comes with a choice of finishes between either white or black.
The Bubbler CD-8 is manufactured by Rock-Ola: creators of the only true authentic, brand new American CD jukebox on the planet.
It has the honor of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, with its many innovative features all working in conjunction to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes. As standard, our AV technicians fit a Bluetooth dongle which allows a remote connection so that it can be paired with any blue tooth music device (e.g. an iPod or iPhone).
The Bubbler’s sophisticated 5 internal speakers employ a Dual 3-Way system for ‘Live Performance Reproduction’, creating a sound quality so perfect that you can close your eyes and swear your favorite musicians were playing the music right there in the room with you. The authentic disc loader is modeled closely after the older designs used to play the 45rpm vinyl records in 1950s America, and the 100 Capacity magazine lets you fill the Bubbler CD-8 to the brim with albums of your choice; allowing you to enjoy your favorite artists in perfect quality, from the comfort of your home. It is also possible to link the Bubbler to an existing in-house Integrated Music System, such as Sonos.
HIGH POWER. High-performance power - these jukeboxes have a high wattage.
LOW HEAT AMPLIFIER. Low heat amplifier - ensure the longevity of the jukebox.
BLUETOOTH ENABLED. Bluetooth enabled - connect via devices such as mobile.
EXTERNAL SPEAKERS COMPATIBLE. External speaker compatibility - connect with integrated music system such as Sonos
- Model: CB8E-GBE
- Made in California, USA
- CD Capacity: 100
- Compatible with Mobile Phone and tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- Gold colored metal trims and base
- Also available in Gloss White finish
- Individualized Elvis Presley murals
- Remote controlled night light
- Guitar shaped CD holder
- Custom title cards with the 60th Anniversary logo
- 60th Anniversary monogrammed glass
- Custom grill cloth with music note
- Illuminated Anniversary logo in the speaker grill
- Anniversary medallion in the front door
- Signed brass plate with stamped edition number
- Officially signed certificate of authenticity
- Limited Edition - only 99 machines in each finish
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way System for “Live” Performance Reproduction
- CD Player and Self-Adjusting Laser
- QSC 425 watt RMS amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- Electrical: 90-250 Volts [50/60 Hz]
- Dimensions: (H) 61 1/2in x (W) 33in x (D) 27in
- Weight 310 lbs