A timeless indoor game that requires eagle-eye accuracy and strategy, Billiards have a rich history that dates back hundreds of years, and people have been playing it for centuries. Great to have one at home, billiards tables take up ample space and it is fun for all ages. Whether you love playing with the company of friends, need something to fill your game room, are looking for a screen-free alternative activity, or just want to hone your bank shot, having a billiards table accomplishes them all. As a source of additional revenue, it is also available as a commercial investment that generates income on its own in the form of a coin-operated pool table.
And if you’re looking for a coin-operated pool table with state-of-the-art features and sleek design, these Great American Legacy Coin-Operated Pool Tables offer some of the best in form, features, and comfort. Lined among the best billiards table brands as one of the best commercial pool tables in the market today, these tables are carefully crafted to optimize game time by offering adjustable comfort and noise reduction features for maximum game-playing experience. Depending on your needs, these coin-operated pool tables have all the extra added features to fill any game room.
The Great American Legacy Coin-Operated Pool Table is one of the most well-constructed tables on the market. Manufactured in Rhode Island, The Legacy uses 3/4" plywood on the sides and bottom making for solid cabinet construction. It also features a superior poplar wood top frame and rails for the best cushion play action. It has a dual steel center slate which supports providing a reliably flat-level playing surface and a unitized composite ball return that is fast and trouble-free. The rails and slate of the Legacy Pool Table are covered with 21 ounces of cloth which promotes faster play and a longer time before the first recovery. The Legacy Pool Table also boasts of its double rollers on a ball release which provides smoother action, less wear, and less downtime. You can choose from the different table sizes that are available. This table is available with either drop pockets or a convenient ball return. The perfect addition to any pool hall, the Legacy can also be purchased as a non-coin op home model.
A 100% American quality craftsmanship shines in every Great American Legacy Coin-Operated Pool Table that is worth every penny of your investment.
- Solid popular cabinet grade 3/4" plywood construction on sides and bottom
- Unitized composite trouble-free and fast ball return assembly
- Dome shake-proof washers on rail bolts, corners, and slate
- A reliable anti-cheat dump bar system eliminates free play and service calls
- Modular coin box housing designed for simple service
- Hinged and locked hatch under table for leg storage and cleanout
- Superior selection of poplar wood top frame and rails for best cushion play action
- Dual steel center slate supports provide a reliable flat-level playing surface
- Premium Lexan ball viewer with retaining screws and frame reduces the chance of breakage
- Vertical 5 coin mechanism adjust in moments on location complimented with a deep large cash box for generous earnings
- Rails and slate are covered with a 21 oz. the unbacked cloth which promotes faster play and a longer time before the first recovery
- Double rollers on ball release provide smoother action, less wear, and less downtime
- Each table operates with a magnetic 2 1/4" or 2 3/8" cue ball with 15th cue ball lock-up, accented by our reliable cue ball separator
- Each table is crafted with the finest imported one-piece slate
- Cloth and laminate selections available on request
- Factory play @ $1
- 4 Cue Sticks
- Set of balls
- Magnetic Cue Ball
8' Legacy Coin-Op Pool Table
- Dimensions: 57 1/2" x 101.5"
- Playing Surface: 44" x 88"
- Thickness: 15/16"
- Weight: 820 lbs