The Bayside Home 88" by Shelti includes a magnetic cue ball separator previously only available on coin-operated tables. A rugged high-pressure laminate exterior, die cast corners and massive legs help this table withstand nearly anything—just like similar models installed in taverns and pool halls across America.
Play on a Shelti and you'll notice a true roll, highly-responsive rails and consistent banks and angles unlike any other table in its class. To achieve these characteristics of play, both 88" and 93" sized models feature a length-to-width 2:1 ratio complimented by imported slate precision-ground for flatness within 10/1,000ths of an inch. Experience a style of play typically found only in professional-grade tables; experience a Shelti pool table for your home.
- Twice the nose-to-nose length of the width: 37.25in x 74.5in--The 2:1, length-to-width play dimensions are critical for bank shots to respond at consistent angles for accurate pocketing
- One-Piece Slate Bed: Precision measured and ground as necessary for flatness within 10/1,000ths (0.010in) of an inch. Ensures true ball roll / Championship Mercury Ultra 19-Ounce; 75 percent Wool / 25 percent Nylon Fabric Blend Cloth: Shaved and finished to look and play with the speed of a worsted cloth
- Unitized Table Construction: Requires precision fit between the side and end aprons to the top rails and zinc die-cast corners. Adds to the cabinets overall structural integrity and better ball response / Cabinet Comes Apart to Ease Transportation and Installation: Cabinet aprons and top rails disassemble down to two L shaped sections as shown.
- MDF Top Rails: Provides the straightness and density characteristics for accurate and more resilient play / Anodized Aluminum Rail Trim: Full-coverage with fasteners under the rail to reduce contact and snags with clothing / Pro-Am Cushion Rubber: Affixed with bolts that include a plastic shoulder washer to precisely locate the cushion rail at the proper play height. Tested and proven to provide exceptional ball rebound and accuracy off the rails.
- 99x 50½"x 32"
- 903 lbs
- 1 Year "Top to Bottom" Limited Warranty
- Made in The USA