Shelti - Bayside Home 101" - Pool Table
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. All The Time.
- Shipping & Installation
- Price Match
The Bayside Home 88" by Shelti includes a magnetic cue ball separator previously only available on coin-operated tables. A rugged high-pressure laminate exterior, die cast corners and massive legs help this table withstand nearly anything—just like similar models installed in taverns and pool halls across America.
Play on a Shelti and you'll notice a true roll, highly-responsive rails and consistent banks and angles unlike any other table in its class. To achieve these characteristics of play, both 88" and 93" sized models feature a length-to-width 2:1 ratio complimented by imported slate precision-ground for flatness within 10/1,000ths of an inch. Experience a style of play typically found only in professional-grade tables; experience a Shelti pool table for your home.
- Twice the nose-to-nose length of the width: 37.25in x 74.5in--The 2:1, length-to-width play dimensions are critical for bank shots to respond at consistent angles for accurate pocketing
- One-Piece Slate Bed: Precision measured and ground as necessary for flatness within 10/1,000ths (0.010in) of an inch. Ensures true ball roll / Championship Mercury Ultra 19-Ounce; 75 percent Wool / 25 percent Nylon Fabric Blend Cloth: Shaved and finished to look and play with the speed of a worsted cloth
- Unitized Table Construction: Requires precision fit between the side and end aprons to the top rails and zinc die-cast corners. Adds to the cabinets overall structural integrity and better ball response / Cabinet Comes Apart to Ease Transportation and Installation: Cabinet aprons and top rails disassemble down to two L shaped sections as shown.
- MDF Top Rails: Provides the straightness and density characteristics for accurate and more resilient play / Anodized Aluminum Rail Trim: Full-coverage with fasteners under the rail to reduce contact and snags with clothing / Pro-Am Cushion Rubber: Affixed with bolts that include a plastic shoulder washer to precisely locate the cushion rail at the proper play height. Tested and proven to provide exceptional ball rebound and accuracy off the rails.
- 99x 50½"x 32"
- 903 lbs
- 1 Year "Top to Bottom" Limited Warranty
- Made in The USA
FREE Curbside Delivery:
The delivery driver will pull up to the curb outside. It's up to you to remove the item from the truck yourself.
Curbside Liftgate Delivery: $75
The driver will remove the item from the truck for you and place it on the curb.
Front Door/Garage Delivery: $175
The driver will remove the item from the truck and place it by your front door or in your garage.
Inside Room Delivery: $375 (ground floor) $500 (2nd floor)
The driver will remove the item from the truck and place the item in your selected room of choice.
Delivery & Full Installation: $875 (ground floor) $1075 (2nd floor)
With this service, the driver will remove the item from the truck and bring it inside to the specific room of your choice. An expert installer will then come and do a complete set up of the item.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax